Cloud-Based Point of Sale
Cashiering Solutions for Local and State Government
Receipting, Online, Reporting and Management Functionality. Configurable, Comprehensive and Easy-to-Use.
Cashiering Made Simple
The Teller Difference
- An easy-to-use, comprehensive, Cashiering software solution designed specifically for local and state government agencies.
- Developed by Can/Am Technologies – a company well versed in the many nuances surrounding government Cashiering processes.
- Utilizing the latest technology to provide an intuitive modern interface that integrates easily and reliably with major industry software providers.
- Transparent technology that enables government organizations to create positive customer interactions more efficiently and effectively.
- By listening to our clients, we gain an understanding of their needs, enabling us to identify and solve Cashiering problems by providing applications their staff love to use.
- By providing ongoing personalized and responsive support, we have developed long-term positive working relationships and even friendships with many of our clients.
Modernize Your Process
From in-person payment collection and management to online payments and reporting, Teller’s easy-to-use configurable software suite saves time, increases productivity and reduces costs.
Intuitive modern interface technology integrates easily and reliably with a multitude of software applications in real-time or batch mode. Our team provides support every step of the way to insure a smooth integration with your systems. We are proud to connect with major industry software companies including the following.
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
Pima County, Arizona to Boost Productivity with Can/Am Technologies’ Teller Cashiering Solution
Lakewood, CO –– Can/Am Technologies, Inc., an Enterprise Cashiering Solutions provider for local and state government, has announced that Pima County, Arizona will be implementing
117th GFOA Annual Conference | May 21-24, 2023 | Oregon Convention Center | Portland Oregon
Planning to attend this year’s Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) conference in Portland? Be sure to stop by the Teller Cashiering Solutions exhibit booth #640
Spencer Kaplan joins Can/Am Technologies as an Intern Software Developer
Spencer has just joined Can/Am Technologies as an Intern Software Developer. He will be providing support to our software development team in the development of
Let’s Start a Conversation…
We look forward to hearing from you!