Can/Am Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of cashiering solutions to local and state government, has announced that the City of Ventura, California will implement Teller Government Cashiering as part of their new ERP project.
The Teller Cashiering Solution is a full-featured, cloud-based payment system that streamlines revenue collection and reporting across local government departments.
The City of Ventura’s new payment solution will integrate with Workday Financial Management and support Check Scanning, Image Cash Letter, revenue submission, and an online payment portal for Workday accounts receivable.
The City joins a growing number of Teller clients in California, including the Cities of Bakersfield, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redding, and San Mateo; and the Counties of Madera, Santa Clara, and Shasta.
- Integration with Workday Financial Management
- Workday accounts receivable – real-time bi-directional interface
- Revenue / cashiering management
- Teller revenue submission
- Check Scanning
- Image Cash Letter
- Teller online customer payment portal for accounts receivable
Ventura is a California coastal city, northwest of Los Angeles. It’s known for its beaches, like San Buenaventura State Beach, with long, wooden Ventura Pier. Surfer’s Point is popular for surfing and windsurfing. Landmarks on downtown’s Main Street include the Mission San Buenaventura, with its 1809 church.
WHY THEY CHOSE TELLER
- Designed for local government
- Easy setup and configuration
- Comprehensive reporting
- Trusted by peers in California cities and counties
To learn more, contact:
Scott Stickel, VP of Sales and Marketing
Scott.email@example.com | 503-799-1373