Can/Am Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of payment solutions for local and state government, has announced that the City of Dothan, Alabama will implement Teller Government Cashiering as part of a comprehensive citywide financial system. Teller will power customer payments via web and cashier.
Teller Government Cashiering is a full-featured, browser-based payment solution that provides easy, modern, and secure ways for customers to pay for any city obligation, online and in person. The solution meets the needs of all government departments, with configurable receipts, reports, and role-based security measures.
The City of Dothan’s implementation will integrate to Oracle for functionality including accounts receivable, permitting, licensing, and utility billing.
The City of Dothan joins a growing number of Teller clients in the Southern United States, including Amarillo, TX, Cary, NC, Columbia, SC, Johnson City, TN, and Miami, FL.
- Integrations with Oracle for:
- Accounts Receivable
- Financials Cloud ERP
- Permitting & Licensing (OPAL)
- Utility Billing – Customer Cloud Service (CCS)
- Check scanning
- Image Cash Letter to bank
- Teller online customer payment portal
- Revenue / cashiering management
- Revenue submission
Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, Dothan is one of the region’s most progressive cities. The community offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, low property taxes, and a wide variety of products and services.
WHY THEY CHOSE TELLER
- Designed for local government
- Comprehensive solution that integrates with existing city software and systems of record
- Easy setup and configuration
- Comprehensive reporting
- Trusted by peer cities and counties
To learn more, contact:
Jim Blair, Director of Sales
firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-717-1132