Can/Am Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of cashiering solutions to local and state government, has announced that the Town of Cary, North Carolina will implement Teller Government Cashiering to make it more efficient for Town residents to make payments.
The integrated, browser-based Teller system will provide a seamless experience for residents paying online or in person.
The Teller Cashiering Solution will integrate to the Town’s new financial enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, Oracle. To meet the needs of town departments, the Teller system can be configured to connect to a wide variety of source systems, including through batch import. Teller’s comprehensive, centralized revenue management and detailed closeout process enables cashiers and supervisors to be more efficient in their day-to-day operations.
The Town of Cary joins a growing number of Teller clients in the Southeastern United States, including the City of Miami, Florida, City of Columbia, South Carolina, and Henrico County, Virginia.
- Integration with Oracle Financials Cloud ERP and Accounts Receivable application
- Check Scanning
- Revenue / cashiering management
- Image Cash Letter to bank
- Teller online customer payment portal for invoicing
- Batch imports from department software including Parks & Recreation
Cary is a town in Wake, Chatham, and Durham counties in North Carolina and is part of the Raleigh-Cary, NC Metropolitan Statistical Area.
WHY THEY CHOSE TELLER
- Designed for local government
- Easy setup and configuration for multiple departments
- Comprehensive reporting
- Seamless integration to systems of record
- Trusted by local governments across the United States
To learn more, contact:
Jim Blair, Director of Sales
firstname.lastname@example.org | 916-717-1132