Can/Am Technologies’ Teller Cashiering Solutions will be exhibiting at the Washington State Association of County Treasurers (WSACT) Annual Conference in Walla Walla. Be sure to stop by the Teller Cashiering Solutions booth to find out why so many Washington State Agencies are already using Teller. We will be sharing insights into how Teller’s integrated Cashiering Solutions can provide an impeccable Cash Control system for your county agencies.
The mission of the Washington State Association of County Treasurers (WSACT) is to provide a forum for all County Treasurers to educate, advocate, mentor and support the creation of effective treasury management systems, which honor the public trust.
The Association’s activities include:
* Developing and sponsoring legislation that is responsive to the needs of our customers.
* Promoting ethical and professional standards.
* Providing peer support and mentoring to treasurers and their staff.
* Working collaboratively with other governmental entities and associations.
* Participating in certification and training programs that enhance professionalism of the role of the treasurer.