Can/Am Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of cashiering solutions to local and state government, has announced that the City of Arcadia, California will implement Can/Am’s Teller Cashiering Solution to improve online and in-person payments across many of the City’s departments.
“The City of Arcadia is looking forward to implementing Teller as part of our new enterprise financial software solution. Teller has the combination of features and ease of use that the City was looking for, and we look forward to deploying a solution that will allow our customers easy access to a variety of payment options,” says Henry Chen, Financial Services Manager, City of Arcadia, CA.
The cloud-based system supports dozens of integrations to common government software. The Arcadia implementation will interface with the City’s existing solutions, including Oracle NetSuite Financial Management and NetSuite Accounts Receivable, EnerGov Permitting, TruePoint Utility Billing Asset Management, and Phoenix, which supports the City’s parking tickets and permitting.
- Comprehensive implementation with Oracle NetSuite Financial Management
- Check Scanning
- Image Cash Letter
- Revenue Submission
- Software interfaces with:
- CivicPlus Recreation Management
- EnerGov Permitting
- NetSuite Accounts Receivable
- Phoenix Parking Tickets/Permits
- TruePoint Utility Billing
Arcadia is a city in Los Angeles County located about 13 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles in the San Gabriel Valley and at the base of the San Gabriel Mountains.
WHY THEY CHOSE TELLER
- Full-featured for local government
- Ease of use for customers to pay
- All tender types supported
- Seamless integrations to Arcadia’s existing departmental software
To learn more, contact:
Scott Stickel, VP of Sales and Marketing
Scott.firstname.lastname@example.org | 503-799-1373